I will help you look after the finer details of your day. From complementing your invitations and envelopes with your Guest Names inscribed beautifully with the artistic craft of Calligraphy to impressing your guests at your reception with matching Escort Cards, Menus, Place Cards & Table Cards. There are a few steps in the process of obtaining your wedding calligraphy that will help ensure that your project runs smoothly.
I recommended that you contact me well in advance of your date or as soon as you decided that you are using Calligraphy. It’s important to remember that your invitations need to posted between 2 months and 6 weeks before the date of your wedding. Once we have agreed on the schedule
It is best to:
- Make sure you have all your guest names listed clearly and with their address.
|John & Mary Sinnott||123 The Gardens, Leighlinbridge. Co Carlow|
- Double and tripled checked all your guests details like the spelling of their names and their addresses before the list is emailed to me. You will have a chance to make changes before I start your assignment.
- Ensure that you have plenty of spare stationery. I suggest between 15 – 20% extra. For example, if you have 100 invitations order 115 – 120. Everything is written by hand, things like ink splashes can happen.
Allow plenty of time for:
- Your calligraphy. Depending on the amount of guests your assignment could take me a week or more to inscribe.
- Delivery to me and back to you. If you are local you can drop your stationery to me and pick it up. Otherwise I use An Post Express Post. Tracked and requires a signature upon delivery for national and international orders.
Would you like to chat about your wedding calligraphy? I’d be delighted to talk you through your options. Please feel free to call me at +353 879887017 or send me a message or fill in the Enquiry Form and I’ll get back to you.